Disclaimer: I am not a techy person or anyone who has any real merit to give this review, but if you want a purely user review I'm your girl.
I have had the HTC One V for about four or five months. It is my first smartphone, and, let me tell you, it is way better than my old Rumor 2. I mean I love that baby because it was my first phone, but come on you can't argue with the versatility of a smart phone. There are pros and cons to my One V. I will give you a list here:
1. The design is very sleek.
2. I think it runs the newest android os
3. The contacts sync with google so it is easy to have your contacts with you everywhere
4. The widgets allow me to see my todo list and calendar very easily
5. Beats audio
6. The vibration is noticeable (I don't know if its just me, but my other phone seemed less noticeable)
1. Sometimes the phone seems to get confused, and it doesn't carry out the touch commands
2. I seem to notice that once in a while the notification for a text won't show up, so I end up not seeing it until way later
3. Sometimes the little icons are hard to move around on the screen
4. Slower than an iPhone (obviously)
So that is just some pros and cons from the top of my head. The phone was $150, except I was disappointed because on black Friday it was $50. Oh, well. Hope you enjoyed, and this was useful!