Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pandora: Seriously You Need to Try It

If you are anything like me, then you can't live without music. Now, I am not calling myself a musician by any means because I am not. I just have a real appreciation for the beauty of music. I love having something that is so easy to remember. It really is interactive because you can sing with the song. I love pop music. I know I am probably too mainstream, but I don't really care. Now, to foster my love for music I use Pandora which is a free music streaming website which allows you to make your own custom channels based on what artists or songs you like. I don't know why I am telling you guys this because you probably already know, but here I am telling you anyway because I love Pandora so much. So, seriously, you need to get your computer's browser's butt over there and check it out. http://www.pandora.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment