Thursday, March 7, 2013

Coding is Cool

Recently, I watched a Youtube video about the benefits of learning how to code. It turns out that coding is not taught in many schools, but it is a very important thing to learn how to do. I was inspired by this video to seriously try to learn to code. Before this, I had tried my hand at it a little bit on Khan academy, but I don't really care for their program for learning it, so I signed up for Codecademy. I love their lesson structure. It suits my personality more because it is set up in levels and projects, so it reminds me of a real class but without the grades! I have been doing the HTML track right now. It is really useful to know how blogs like this work. I never really liked to touch the HTML button in the composing section of Blogger, but now I don't mind it. I really recommend learning how to code. It is really rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment