Friday, January 11, 2013

CES: My Favs


Reading about the consumer electronics show has made me very excited about the future. I have been hearing things about hand gesture controls in cars, forks that help you lose weight, and bendable glass. I am very excited about the really thin HDTV's.

By far, the best part of the show coverage was the stuff about the tabletop PC's/tablets. I mean a huge 27 inch tablet is something I dream about. I would love just sitting around my coffee table finishing my homework while my brother is on the other side reading ESPN or something. This idea could go places and totally wipe out home PC's. I mean I haven't heard about any new home PC technology in a while, but here it is in the form of a replacement. Consider me on the bandwagon.


Source: http://www.reviewed.com/CES-2013.htm?utm_source=usat&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=collab


No comments:

Post a Comment